Our firm offers an opportunity for a legal trainee to take their first steps in the legal profession, while being well supervised during the internship.
Fields of Practice
Civil law, construction law, municipal law, real estate law, business law, insurance law and civil liability.
- Assist the lawyers in the management of files: trial, questioning, …;
- Legal drafting: procedures, legal advice, correspondence;
- Meet with clients and ensure communication with the various legal stakeholders;
- Perform legal research, literature review and file analysis;
- Other related tasks.
- Excellent capacity for legal analysis;
- Be able to work in a team but also be autonomous;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- French speaking environment, bilingualism is an asset;
- Ability to adapt and manage time effectively.
Conditions of the internship:
- The office is organized in such a way as to also work from home with regard to government standards concerning Covid-19;
- Free parking and travel expenses paid by the firm;
- Salary and other conditions will be discussed during the interview;
- Possibility of employment at the end of the internship.
The PDF version of this internship offer (in French) is available for download.
How to Apply?
Please send your application, along with your resume and your academic results, in complete confidentiality, to Me Caroline Simard, by email.