Our firm is looking for a lawyer from the Barreau du Québec to join our team.
Must be a member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec.
Fields of Practice:
Civil, construction, municipal, real estate, business, insurance and civil liability. Any other area that the lawyer likes and/or wants to develop.
- File management: from the initial interview to the trial;
- Legal drafting: procedures, legal advice, correspondence;
- Meet with clients and ensure communication with the various legal stakeholders;
- Perform legal research, documentary and file analysis;
- Litigation: hearings and alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Other related tasks.
- Excellent legal analysis skills;
- Demonstrate rigor;
- Be able to work in a team but also be autonomous;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Bilingualism an important asset;
- Ability to adapt and manage time effectively.
Conditions of Employment
- The office is organized in such a way as to allow telework with regard to government standards concerning Covid-19;
- Free parking and travel expenses assumed by the firm;
- Different possible remuneration terms and other conditions to be discussed during the interview.
The PDF version of this job offer (in French) is available for download.
Please send your application, along with your curriculum vitae and references, confidentially, to Caroline Simard by email.
Looking forward to meeting you!